Below are the books that I have read and truly enjoyed. I update the list every time I have read something worth recommending and sharing.
- Ken Robinson ‘The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything’ – for those who need inspiration and motivation to follow their passion.
- Keith Ferrazzi ‘Never Eat Alone’ – for those who want to master their networking skills.
- Rolph Dobelli ‘The Art of Thinking Clearly’ – for those who want to learn how to identify and avoid common thinking traps.
- Barry Schwartz ‘The Paradox of Choice: Why More Is Less’ – for those who still need a proof that too much choice is never good.
- Joshua Fields Millburn, Ryan Nicodemus ‘Everything That Remains: A Memoir by The Minimalists’ – for those who want to learn how to declutter not only their homes but also their lives.
- Elizabeth L. Cline ‘Overdressed: The Shockingly High Cost of Cheap Fashion’ – for those who need another proof that buying cheap is not only not worth it but also unethical.
- Marty Neumeier ‘Zag: The #1 Strategy of High-Performance Brands’ – for those who want a concise guide on brand strategy.
- Giulia Enders ‘Gut: The Inside Story of Our Body’s Most Underrated Organ’ – for those who want to explore the connection between their well-being and their gut. Fascinating and beautifully written.